Mercedes Sprinter 315
9 Seat Artist/VIP Vehicle
This vehicle is very suitable as artist/VIP transport given that it only has a small backline, still more than adequate to carry all passengers luggage, wardrobe and some personal instruments.
The major benefit of reducing the backline area, has allowed the rear passenger area to become a very comfortable and spacious area.
The leg room and table size is a very pleasant surprise to first time clients.
Finished to an executive standard, as you can see from the pictures and reading the specification list, you will know it’s built to make any journey as comfortable as possible.
The seat layout is driver and another single seat in the front cab area, with a small tabled area between the front sets.
A big improvement on the standard twin seat format from Mercedes. The rear passenger area is 4 seats around a large size table and row of 3 seats on a raised platform across the rear, all with very good stretch out leg room for everyone.
- Single front cab passenger seat, with full recline
- 7 high back full leather seats, with armrest & recline
- All seats have 3 point seat belts
- Full leather bespoke interior trim
- Large centre table, will take 4 laptops
- Full length parcel shelf, to airline size
- 2 of 20″ LCD TV’s, (HDMI picture) with stereo sound & remote control
- PS3, with blue ray, remote hand sets & stereo sound
- Alpine stereo CD/Radio, with 5 speaker system with iPOD & front USB input
- Individual drink holders & magazine nets to each seat
- 8 of individual 12 volt power points to each seat & 2 x USB charge points
- 4 of 230 volt mains power points
- Full Wi-Fi, free in the UK
- Sun roof / Emergency exit
- Webasto Independent rear heating, can be left on when stationary
- Air conditioning
- Electric passenger entry side door
- Individual over head LED map light to each seat
- Individual LED floor lighting under each seat
- 2 of main overhead LED lights
- 3 of Cab lights
- In total 6 different lighting options made up of 31 lights
- Tinted privacy glass
- Interior Curtains
- Fully insulated for warmth & sound proofing
- Garrison Security locks on each door
- Mercedes Alarm/Immobilizer
- Backline load lighting
- Backline area 34” x 68.5” x 76” = 119 Cubic Foot
- Backline area .86 x 1.74 x 1.93 Meter = 3.26 cubic Meter
- Not forgetting the CIR Metallic Gold livery paint
Free of charge
- Central London Congestion Charge
- Dartford Crossing
- Runcorn Bridge Crossing