Mercedes Sprinter 415
9 Seat Splitter Vehicle
The 415 is on a long wheel base Sprinter with a higher payload than most Splitter’s, but less than the 516.
Still fitted to a very high standard and nearly the same specification as the 516 or 315, it does fall somewhere in between these two vehicles when it comes to the size of the backline and the passenger seating area both are still reasonable for a touring band.
Fitted to an executive standard, with many creature comforts to keep everyone comfortable and happy whilst travelling.
Rear seating area is 4 seats around a table and a row of 3 seats across the back on a raised platform.
As with all our Gold Splitter’s it comes with air conditioning, UK Wi-Fi and electric passenger side door entry.
- Metallic Gold
- Tinted privacy glass
- 8 passenger seats
- 2 LCD TVs
- Stereo CD / radio
- Play Station 3
- Top quality sound system
- 4 leather recline seats with arm rests around table
- 3 leather seats with arm rest at rear of vehicle
- All seats come with 3 point seat belts
- Magazine racks
- Drink holders for each seat
- 230-volt mains power
- Independent rear heating that can be left on all day & night
- Individual map lighting for each seat
- Main boarding lights
- Floor lighting
- Full-length parcel shelf to airline specification (the only Splitters to have this)
- Immobiliser alarm system
- Good size backline
- Security deadlocks
- 3 point seat belts
- Air conditioning
- Full leather interior, not just the seats
- On board Sat Nav & command centre
- 12 volt power socket to each seat
- Electric side door
- 1.8 ton payload, nearly twice as much as 90% of all the other Splitters been used today. This means you will not be overloaded. Which is not just illegal, but very dangerous?
- Bespoke interior finished to a the very best standard. This vehicle is without doubt the best splitter in the UK. Other companies may boast this also, but we will take the Pepsi challenge with them, & know the result.
- Please contact Chris or Mitch for a quote on your tour or any more information on this vehicle.
Free of charge
- Central London Congestion Charge
- Dartford Crossing
- Runcorn Bridge Crossing