Mercedes Sprinter 316
Self drive 9 Seat Splitter, spacious seating area with large table
Our 316 Splitters, once again have wide range of leading edge equipment on board as you can read from the specifications, plus the essential CIR quality fitment.
The Mercedes 316 has a slightly smaller backline area than the 313, but that said it is still a large area.
The reason for the smaller backline area is to allow for a much more spacious seating area.
There is plenty of legroom for the passengers in the rear, and if you take a look at theinterior images then you will see the large centre table between the two sets of seats.
Though all are fitted with 3 seats rear facing and 3 seats forward facing, for tour hires some vehicles can be converted to all seats forward facing.
- Twin front cab passenger seat, plus driver seat
- 6 high back full leather captain seats, with armrest & recline
- All seats have 3 point seat belts
- Webasto Independent rear heating system
- Large centre table
- 2 of 20″ LCD TV, (HDMI picture) with stereo sound
- PS4, with blue ray, remote hand sets & stereo sound
- Alpine stereo CD/Radio, with 4 speaker system & USB connection
- Individual drink holders
- 8 of 12 volt USB power points
- 4 of 230 volt mains power points
- 4 of magazine nets
- Sun roof / emergency exit
- Individual over head LED map light to each seat
- 2 of main overhead LED lights
- 3 of interior door sensor lights
- Tinted privacy glass
- Blackout curtains
- Fully insulated for warmth & sound proofing
- Garrison Security locks on each door
- Mercedes Alarm/Immobilizer, with interior sensors
- Metallic silver paint
- Electronic cab windows
- Electronic parking sensors
- Electronic / heated mirrors
- Rear cargo bay lighting
- Rear cargo bay size 78.75” x 69.5” x 77.5” = 232.25 Cubic Foot
- Rear cargo bay size 2.00 x 1.77 x 1.92 meter = 6.79 Cubic Meter
- Full width rear ste
Free of charge
- Central London Congestion Charge
- Dartford Crossing
- Runcorn Bridge Crossing
- Ultra Low Emmisions Charge